Since its establishment, ATUS architects has always pursued a human-centered staff policy. In this regard, we invest in human resources and prioritize the educational and developmental activities of our staff. We create designs in a harmonious, peaceful and productive working environment, in which every individual is an inseparable part of the team. We have a merit-based responsibility and payment system and an institutional vision that enhances loyalty.
- Is to hire qualified labour force that has the required knowledge and skills for the job.
- To create an effective communication and motivation environment where the personnel can use their creativity and potentials and express their ideas freely.
- To create ‘Institutional Culture and Awareness’ by satisfying the staff’s social and cultural needs.
- To recruit the talents that will realize the job perfection and development.
- To evaluate the performance objectively using common criteria and principles.
- To build corporative fund of knowledge and institutional memory with the help of competent personnel
CONSTRUCTION TECHNICIAN WANTED
We are in search of a construction technician who will work on architectural projects as a part of our team at our office in Çankaya. Required skills:
- Eager to learn
- Predisposed to teamwork
- Disciplined and well-organized
- With a college degree,
- Resident of Ankara
- Competent user of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office